I have not really seen a season of Real housewives in eight or nine years, but even me !!!!!! could have guessed that the highest anti-waxer among the franchise’s various casts would have ended up being Vicky Gunvalson.
That Real housewives in Orange County star apparently spent much of his time filming the upcoming second season of The Real Houswives Ultimate Girls Trip fights with his teammates over the covid-19 vaccines, Page six reports. Specifically, she told them (Dorinda Medley, Tamra judge, Phaedra Parker, Brandi Glanville, Taylor Armstrong, Eva Marcille, and Jill Zarin) at “everyone who received the vaccine dies.” Which is not technically wrong, because everyone is literally going to die, but not because they were grown.
“She did not want to stop fighting for the shot and really got into it with Dorinda,” claimed an insider in an interview with outlet. ““Vicki told Dorinda that everyone who received the vaccine would die,” he added Gunvalson’s view has “nothing to do with religious reasons.”
Should I add a disclaimer that she is wrong? I’m not a woman in STEM, but the vaccinations are not going to kill everyone, just for the record !!
- Despite reports to the contrary, Kelly PriceLawyer claims that the gospel singer has NOT disappeared, but is simply recovering from a serious attack by COVID-19 in an undisclosed location. [Bossip]
- “On our first date, in November 1986, Tom told me: ‘In 10 years I will be a millionaire and show my collections in Europe,” wrote the deceased journalist Richard Buckley, who died last week at 72, about his partner of 35 years, fashion designer and filmmaker Tom Ford, in a new piece released posthumously this weekend. “When I already had six years of experience in the fashion industry under my belt, I sat there thinking: ‘Poor thing. He will be so disillusioned when the system chews him and spits him out ‘… That time, like so many others over the years, he would prove me wrong. He reached his goal in nine years. ” [Page Six]
- Catfish host Nev Schulmanwho famously beat a woman “repeatedly” in his head back when he was in college, just had another baby. [Page Six]
- How is Elon Musk manages from his semi-split from Grimes? By drinking one (1) beer at the air-o-port. [Page Six]
- Jennifer Lopez done with Yes rule and LL Cool J at the Global Citizen Concert in New York on Saturday, and … uh … seems to be having fun out there! [Hollywood Life]