Good evening from Maine where we had a nice day outside despite the clouds and rain. My mom came to visit and my daughters loved showing her all the fun things in our yard, including wild raspberries and blueberries, our garden vegetables, and their little clubhouse in the backyard. Getting an ice cream was also a highlight of the visit. I hope you also had a nice start to your weekend.
These were the most popular posts of the week:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the most popular posts of the week from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube Channel has over 36,000 subscribers who watch my short how-to videos on a wide variety of educational technology tools.
- I tweeted as @rmbyrne fourteen years.
- The Free Technology For Teachers Facebook Page contains new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or eating pattern.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image created by Richard Byrne.