Finding customers is tough for any small business starting. But it can certainly help to tap into a network of 2.85 billion consumers, categorized by age, action and interest. And Facebook is happy to step in and fill that gap.
Setting up a Facebook store not only helps increase sales, but also allows you to better understand your customers’ interests and needs and tailor your promotional campaigns accordingly.
Get started selling and advertising on Facebook and Instagram is a cinch, even if you’re new to e-commerce, have never advertised on social media, or just don’t
We’ve been working with Facebook for years to give you access to some of the best social selling tools available for your online store:
- Facebook store
- Instagram store
- Facebook Product Catalog (a fancy file filled with important product details such as images, prices, and titles, to easily create product ads)
- The Facebook Pixel
- And Facebook Messenger.
Selling on social media with these specialized tools can put you light-years ahead of competitors who are still stuck in the traditional ideas of social sharing.
With Ecwid, you can automatically upload and sync your product catalog to both Facebook and Instagram, drive sales with dynamic Facebook and Instagram ads, understand your customers’ behavior with Facebook Pixel, and support your customers with Facebook Messenger right in your store.
Sell products in Facebook stores and on Instagram
Getting your products on Facebook makes something awesome
- Sell your products through Facebook’s familiar (and popular) interface
- Get a Facebook Shop section on your Business Page that is easily accessible on all devices for all fans of your Page
- Help customers find products faster with a simplified search that organizes products into collections (if you’re on Ecwid, your existing product categories sync automatically with Facebook collections to
- And tag products in your photo posts to improve visibility in users’ feeds.
A single product catalog is used on Facebook and Instagram for fast and seamless connection and synchronization with both platforms. Once set up, your product catalog can be used to reach more than 2.85 billion potential customers on Facebook and another billion on Instagram.
If you have a Facebook business page associated with your product catalog, you can get an Instagram store to:
- Tag products in Instagram posts so users can easily discover them
- Sell directly to your Instagram stories with product stickers
- Make sure your shoppable posts are featured in the Discover section to be seen by thousands of potential customers
- And get a permanent Shop tab on your Instagram business profile with all your tagged products, so shoppers can easily access your buyable products.
If you want to do things the hard way, you can go to Facebook to manually create your product catalog. OR
If you’re not tech savvy, don’t worry, creating a Facebook store with Ecwid is a breeze. With our detailed tutorial you can do that in no time:
Look, it only takes a few clicks! Follow the steps in the tutorial to start selling on Facebook and Instagram or contact our customer service team if you have any questions about the
Advertise on Facebook and Instagram
The beauty of Facebook ads lies in the large audience and flexible targeting options. Whether you specialize in sailing watches, quinceañera dresses or sequins
Facebook Product Catalog works with a variety of Facebook ad types and formats, including dynamic ads that automatically show your product catalog to the most relevant audience on Facebook, Instagram, the Audience Network, and Messenger.
Facebook ads support targeting to all kinds of interests, age groups and locations, in addition to retargeting your store visitors, looking for more people like your customers – you name it. And Ecwid’s integration with the Facebook pixel also helps you use customer behavioral data (pageviews, abandoned carts, etc.) to show your ads to more relevant audiences.
Rich but use
- Get detailed insights into your ad performance to determine which ads worked better and avoid spending more on ads that sell less.
- Target different groups of customers with different messages. That way, your potential customers will only see ads that are relevant to them – and they’re more likely to respond to such ads.
- Forget guesswork. By getting the detailed insights into your customers’ behavior AND your ad performance, you can optimize your efforts to achieve the goals you’ve set for your business.
Support shoppers in Facebook Messenger
When you shop in a
Manage your store easily
While it is possible to sell manually on Facebook stores or on Instagram without a
- Shipping Integrations: Ecwid automatically calculates shipping rates for major carriers like UPS, USPS, FedEx, Canada Post, Australia Post, and Royal Mail to let merchants know exactly how much to charge their customers for shipping and avoid paying extra out-of-pocket costs.
- Catalog management:
E-commerceplatforms like Ecwid support bulk operations, inventory management, and per-product tax settings. For a merchant just starting out with online selling, those capabilities may not seem like a big deal. But when you start managing your store daily,we promise you will be glad you have them.
- Coupons: A flexible discount system is the bread and butter of
e-commercestores. Coupons can effectively attract new buyers and retain existing customers. Ecwid allows you to set coupons in percent and absolute values, combine them with free shipping, and even assign them to specific customer groups. Out of the boxsocial media e-commercetools? Not so much.
- Selling subscriptions: Delivering ongoing products or services to customers in exchange for regular scheduled payments provides reliable, recurring revenue. With Ecwid, you can charge customers daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly. You can also collect recurring donations with this tool.
- More sales channels: Ecwid products can be sold on multiple websites, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, eBay, Google Shopping, Etsy,
in personusing POS integrations and in a native e-commerceapplication for the mobile phone. All from one dashboard.
Ready to harness the power of sales and advertising on Facebook and Instagram? You are just one click away!